Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I guess I really have to make use of tommorrow to do my lesson plans and evaluation.
For the past 4 days, I've been lazing around at home doing nothing...
Yes...NOTHING!..
A long rest. Just to make up those days when I don't have enough.
Now had enough rest?
errrr....I think so...
LOL!

Now I have to 'perah my otak' on what to plan for maths on this thursday and friday.
I'm sungguh 'tak on' to do teaching aids for maths.
Sungguh lah malas.
Sungguh on holiday mood.
And that tells you that my maths corner in my class is still empty.
err..excluding the abacus, counters and number cards.

ok, now I feel sungguh lapar.
Sungguh feeling nak makan pizza and garlic bread tengah tengah malam buta ni.

10:57 PM

SIMPLY ZURA

23 years young
30th August 1983
Virgo
Singapore
Earlychildhood Educator
Ex-S'pore Poly student
Loves The Almighty God/my family/gd friends
So much into kids, chocolates, purple,
cars, cam-whoring, bloghopping, sushis
shoes, bags, cosmetics and certain sports

A Daughter.Sister.Teacher.Friend



LINKS

<3 Basirah
Arfan
Apiz
Ayu
Ayuni
Dee
Fatimah
Feez
Idah
Juliana
Nura
Rendra
Rini
Wati
Yati


CREDITS



Image: TheSista, Basirah
Layout: TheSista, Basirah
Host: 1 2

TAG




They (2)
By Jem
BestVideoCodes.com